Pha Long Market
Very rural seldom visited market, where you can meet ethnic groups that are only found in this particular district of Vietnam, mostly Hmong, Nung, Tou Zi, Pa Zi and Tou Lao. Along the road, in a landscape of mountain peaks, numerous Nung et Hmong villages. Lots of traditional houses with baked earth tiled roofs.
Pha Long market, Saturday morning from 6 a.m. to twelve.
Some other articles about Sapa Town
– To travel to Sapa by train from Hanoi on Sapa Travel website
– Trek to the village and home stay with H’mong in Sapa
– Minority market and trek in Sapa
– H’mong Sapa and other hotels in Sapa
– Find your own way of travel or book a package tours in Sapa?
Pha Long market
pha long market
- Village Trek Village Trek in Sapa and the market tour in 4 nights 3 days, starting from Hanoi, 1 night at hotel, 1 night at home stay, the tour is organized by Sapa Travel
- Travel Vietnam without Covid-19 restriction
HANOI, Vietnam -- Vietnam on 16th March 2022 scrapped quarantine and other travel restrictions for foreign visitors in an effort to fully reopen its border after two years of […]
- Ban Ho Homestay package Home Stay tour in Sapa, Tay minority people home stay in Ban Ho village, this tour is from/to Hanoi with train tickets included in the rate, 3 nights 2 days and guided by Sapa Travel
- Sapa Hilltop Trek Trek to Ham Rong Mountain in Sapa (half day trekking tour). Named Ham Rong in Vietnamese, Dragon Jaw Mountain overlooks the town of Sapa – just look to the northwest and you will see the […]