Pha Long Market
Very rural seldom visited market, where you can meet ethnic groups that are only found in this particular district of Vietnam, mostly Hmong, Nung, Tou Zi, Pa Zi and Tou Lao. Along the road, in a landscape of mountain peaks, numerous Nung et Hmong villages. Lots of traditional houses with baked earth tiled roofs.
Pha Long market, Saturday morning from 6 a.m. to twelve.
Some other articles about Sapa Town
– To travel to Sapa by train from Hanoi on Sapa Travel website
– Trek to the village and home stay with H’mong in Sapa
– Minority market and trek in Sapa
– H’mong Sapa and other hotels in Sapa
– Find your own way of travel or book a package tours in Sapa?
Pha Long market
pha long market
- Village Trek Village Trek in Sapa and the market tour in 4 nights 3 days, starting from Hanoi, 1 night at hotel, 1 night at home stay, the tour is organized by Sapa Travel
- Lung Khau Nhin market Taking place every Thursday, Lung Khau Nhin Market is a small market hiding itself amongst the mountains and forests of the far north Vietnam about 10 km from the border with China. […]
- Muong Khuong Market Muong Khuong Market: Big market with a wide range of ethnic groups: Hmong, Dao, Nung, and merchants from other ethnic groups who come all the way from China to sell their products. Several […]
- Coc Ly Market This Coc Ly Tuesday market is about 35km from Bac Ha. You can get here via a fairly good road, or by road and river; hotels in Sapa and Bac Ha can organise trips. Coc Ly is a small village […]