Sapa travel guide: how to get to Sapa, hotel tips, weather, warnings, trekking tips and other travel advices
Some tips for travelling Sapa, Lao Cai, Vietnam:
- How to get there: There are many trains from Hanoi to Lao Cai. However almost all sleeper seats are controlled by travel agents. It is ipossible to buy sleeper tickets. The seat tickets are available and a few 2nd class sleeper may be available at the train station without makeup. From Lao Cai train station to Sapa (35km). Many minibuses are waiting at the train station for Sapa. They are offering the service with 3 USD/person. More about How to get to Sapa Trains and Transport
- When to go: Tourist Peak & Dry Season: Mar – May, Oct – Nov. Good season for trekking. to join the regional markets, please see when to go
- Weather in Sapa: The climate of Sapa is unique to Vietnam. It is highly seasonal, with a subtropical climate in summer and a temperate climate during the winter. The hottest months are May and June when temperature may goes up to 29°C and the coldest months are December and January when temperature may drops down to 1°C. More about Weather in Sapa
- Maps of Sapa and around: Sapa map, trekking map and the Fansipan map
- What to do in Sapa when you are there: do some excursions in Sapa to the villages, waterfalls and trek Fansipan
- How about Halong Bay after or before the trip to Sapa: I recommend the Dragon Pearl Junk for overnight
Travel Vietnam without Covid-19 restriction
HANOI, Vietnam — Vietnam on 16th March 2022 scrapped quarantine and other travel restrictions for foreign visitors in an effort to fully reopen its border after two years of pandemic-related closure, the government said.Visitors entering the Southeast Asian country only need to show a negative COVID-19 test prior to arrival, according to the Health Ministry, which said the new measures were effective immediately.Visitors must monitor their own health during the first 10 days of their stay and notify medical professionals in Vietnam if they experience any COVID-19-like symptoms Vietnam...
Daily Luxury Limousine between Sapa Hanoi
Direct Limousine Drive Hanoi to Topas Sapa Daily Departures Experienced and professional drivers 8 comfortable and spacious seats Elegant decoration 06 rechargeable USB ports Surround sound system and TV LED 19” Individual reading lights Wifi available SCHEDULE Hanoi – Sapa 6:30 Pick-up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter or Tay Ho area) 5 hour direct drive, incl. 20 min. break 12:00 Arrive at Topas Ecolodge 13:00 Arrive at your hotel in Sapa town Sapa – Hanoi 14:00 Pickup at your hotel in Sapa 15:00 Pickup at Topas Ecolodge 5...
Drawing maps for Sapa Travellers
Hi Travellers of Sapa Travel, today I have the drawing map to show you the main road in Sapa Town...
What are the new hotels in Sapa
Question from Jasmine from Singapore: Can you name some new hotels in Sapa in 2014? Answer from Sapa Travel expert: Recently Sapa has some new hotels: U Sapa Resort, Sapa Eden Hotel, Sapa House Hotel, Muong Thanh Sapa...
Want to really experience the local culture? Then why not try one of our very popular home stay options, staying overnight in local villages? It really is the ideal way to experience the people and their culture. A variety of options are available. See our home stay photo gallery view with the villagers the house the home stay snooker Overview overview homestay sapa Living rooms lane garden entrance beds Want to really experience the local culture? Try one of our very popular home stays, staying overnight in local villages....
Travel companies and agencies in Sapa
Sapa Travel would like to list other travel agencies in Sapa Town for your references. Sapa Travel Person in charge: Thomas Guy Add: 18/32 Chua Ha Street, Hanoi, Vietnam Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +84912217448/ Web: http://www.travelsapa.com A travel agency in Hanoi & Sapa that offers online booking of Sapa local rates. Discover Lao Cai, Sapa, Fansipan with Sapa Travel Topas Sapa Travel Person in charge: Asger Add: 21 Muong Hoa Street, Sapa, Lao Cai, Vietnam Mobile: N/A Tel:+842143871331 Email: email@example.com Website: www.topasecolodge.com Topas Travel built Topas Ecolodge in...
Tour agents in Hanoi to book Sapa Package
Find a reliable travel company in Hanoi to book Sapa package
Travel agencies in Ho Chi Minh for Sapa tours
A frequently asked question from my previous customers is to find a reliable travel agent in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) to book Sapa Tours. Answer: most of Sapa Tours are organized by Hanoi Tour Operators. Just go online to book. You can pay to Sapa Travel in Ho Chi Minh. We have representatives there to collect your payment and advise you itineraries and book the flights to Hanoi. Each day, there are about 35- 37 flights from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi. It takes 2,5 hours...