Sapa travel guide: how to get to Sapa, hotel tips, weather, warnings, trekking tips and other travel advices
Some tips for travelling Sapa, Lao Cai, Vietnam:
- How to get there: There are many trains from Hanoi to Lao Cai. However almost all sleeper seats are controlled by travel agents. It is ipossible to buy sleeper tickets. The seat tickets are available and a few 2nd class sleeper may be available at the train station without makeup. From Lao Cai train station to Sapa (35km). Many minibuses are waiting at the train station for Sapa. They are offering the service with 3 USD/person. More about How to get to Sapa Trains and Transport
- When to go: Tourist Peak & Dry Season: Mar – May, Oct – Nov. Good season for trekking. to join the regional markets, please see when to go
- Weather in Sapa: The climate of Sapa is unique to Vietnam. It is highly seasonal, with a subtropical climate in summer and a temperate climate during the winter. The hottest months are May and June when temperature may goes up to 29°C and the coldest months are December and January when temperature may drops down to 1°C. More about Weather in Sapa
- Maps of Sapa and around: Sapa map, trekking map and the Fansipan map
- What to do in Sapa when you are there: do some excursions in Sapa to the villages, waterfalls and trek Fansipan
- How about Halong Bay after or before the trip to Sapa: I recommend the Dragon Pearl Junk for overnight
Daily Luxury Limousine between Sapa Hanoi
Direct Limousine Drive Hanoi to Topas Sapa Daily Departures Experienced and professional drivers 8 comfortable and spacious seats Elegant decoration 06 rechargeable USB ports Surround sound system and TV LED 19” Individual reading lights Wifi available SCHEDULE Hanoi – Sapa 6:30 Pick-up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter or Tay Ho area) 5 hour direct drive, incl. 20 min. break 12:00 Arrive at Topas Ecolodge 13:00 Arrive at your hotel in Sapa town Sapa – Hanoi 14:00 Pickup at your hotel in Sapa 15:00 Pickup at Topas Ecolodge 5...
Chapa Express Train
2014 Chapa Express Train Carriage Hanoi Lao Cai by Sapa U Hotel and Sapa Petrol Tourist Company, Tel: +8420 3832299
Want to really experience the local culture? Then why not try one of our very popular home stay options, staying overnight in local villages? It really is the ideal way to experience the people and their culture. A variety of options are available. See our home stay photo gallery view with the villagers the house the home stay snooker Overview overview homestay sapa Living rooms lane garden entrance beds Want to really experience the local culture? Try one of our very popular home stays, staying overnight in local villages....
Travel companies and agencies in Sapa
Sapa Travel would like to list other travel agencies in Sapa Town for your references. Sapa Travel Person in charge: Thomas Guy Add: 18/32 Chua Ha Street, Hanoi, Vietnam Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Telephone: +84912217448/ Web: http://www.travelsapa.com A travel agency in Hanoi & Sapa that offers online booking of Sapa local rates. Discover Lao Cai, Sapa, Fansipan with Sapa Travel Topas Sapa Travel Person in charge: Asger Add: 21 Muong Hoa Street, Sapa, Lao Cai, Vietnam Mobile: N/A Tel:+842143871331 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.topasecolodge.com Topas Travel built Topas Ecolodge in...
From Halong to Sapa
A frequently asked question is how to travel from Halong Bay to Sapa. Find the discussions and aswer here on TravelSapa.com
Travel agencies in Ho Chi Minh for Sapa tours
A frequently asked question from my previous customers is to find a reliable travel agent in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) to book Sapa Tours. Answer: most of Sapa Tours are organized by Hanoi Tour Operators. Just go online to book. You can pay to Sapa Travel in Ho Chi Minh. We have representatives there to collect your payment and advise you itineraries and book the flights to Hanoi. Each day, there are about 35- 37 flights from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi. It takes 2,5 hours...
Rent scooters in Sapa
The thing to do is rent a scooter and go on your own. There are more than enough places offering you bike rentals in Sapa town proper. If you are good with motorbikes, you can do 30km each hour with good breaks to enjoy the view and stop at local shops and food places; top speed is 50kmph average going up and down the hills. You can do a bit better if you are alone but do this only if you are used to driving on winding hills and...