King Express Train
King Express Train with deluxe decoration and remarkable services. King Express trains are classically paneled with elegant wooden furniture and enchanting light system which generates an atmosphere of nobility, coziness and refreshment to train passengers.
Each berth cabins normally has 4 bedrooms with high quality and clean pillow and blanket, but on VIP deluxe cabins, the number of berths is diminished to only 2 to create larger and more comfortable space to passengers. All cabins are adequately furnished with modern amenities and additional items like fresh flowers and drink, but the minus point to those cabins is that there is no TV equipped with cabin’s facilities.
Bathroom cabin is located at the end of the cabin with hygienic toilet and lavabo to ensure the safety of the guests. Staff team on King Express train is intimate and enthusiastic to serve guests, and they are also pretty helpful to support the customers when they demand.
PRICE FOR KING EXPRESS TRAIN
- A King Private Deluxe 2 berths cabin at US$ 155 for one pax for return
- A King Deluxe wooden 4 berths cabin at US$ 76 for one person for return
- A King Business 4 berths cabin at US$ 68 for one pax for return
BOOK KING EXPRESS TRAIN
- King Express Train tickets can be held and booked at Sapa Travel Company
- Contact our train reservation at email@example.com
- Our travel expert will check the availability and answer you about your reservation within some hours
- Our price shown in US$ for one person / round trip ticket ( Hanoi – Laocai – Hanoi )
- One way ticket are available
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent’s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC are not in cabin
ABOUT SAPA TRAVEL
If possible, try to visit during the week, when Sapa is less crowded and more intimate. Crowds flock to Sapa for the Saturday market, but a smaller market is held every day. There is plenty to see on weekdays, and there are lots of interesting villages within walking distance of the centre. Learn more about when to travel and about the company