Livitrans Express Tourist Train
Livitrans Express Train is a high class train with VIP cabins equivalent to an international four-stars hotel. Each VIP cabin consists of two berths. The Tourist cabins are suitable for business and leisure travelers. Each Tourist cabin is comprises of 4 berths. Passengers will be offered fruits, confectionery, drinks, and newspapers for free as well as toothbrushes, toothpaste, a comb, pairs of massage slippers and sound system. Each coach has a friendly and attentive staff that will provide support to passengers. There is also a bar which serves fast food and traditional Vietnamese food upon request.
After one year of operation, Livitrans Express Tourist Train, with the slogan “delightful smile in every Journey”, has carried thousands of passengers safely to their destinations. On September 2th 2008, Livitrans opened new route on Hanoi – Hue – Danang marking a new phase in the company’s development and affirmed Livitrans Express Tourist Train as the forerunner in providing travelers with quality transport service by train in Vietnam.
Livitrans Express Train, which comprises of 9 wooden carriages and one electricity generation compartment, is expected to expand to 15 carriages to be able to accommodate 420 passengers in the near future. The train will feature sleeping carriage with 2 berths, 4 berths, a bar, toilets, LCD television sets on board, etc… of aviation standards. Passengers will be also offered drinks, confectionery and newspapers for free.
With friendly staff and high class services, Livitrans Express Train will surely bring you a memorial trip to Sapa.
- Hanoi at 20:35pm to Laocai at 5:00am
- Laocai at 19:30pm to Hanoi at 4:30am
PRICE FOR LIVITRANS
- A Livitrans Deluxe wooden 4 berths cabin at US$ 78 for one person for return
- A Livitrans Private Deluxe 2 berths cabin at US$ 155 for one person for return
- A Livitrans VIP 2 berths cabin at US$ 170 for one pax for return
BOOK LIVITRANS TRAIN
- Contact the agency Travel Sapa for Livitrans Train
- Email us at email@example.com
- Constant replies via email within minutes in working time
- Booking Livitrans at Sapa Travel you will get the best rate
- Our price shown in US$ for one person / round trip ticket ( Hanoi – Laocai – Hanoi )
- One way ticket are available
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent’s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC are not in cabin
See what people say about us at Sapa Reviews
Where to eat and the best restaurant in the town
What is a amazing waterfall in Cat Cat Village
How to find the best view to the valley in Sapa