Sapaly Express Train
Sapaly Express Train is a luxurious and convenient train service that is provided by Sapaly Hotel since April 2010. This service is offered to the guests of this hotel on two special carriages on SP3 and SP4 trains which run in “The Golden Hour” on railway route between Hanoi and Sapa.
The Sapaly Train carriages are truly a smaller duplication of Sapaly Hotels which have been greatly invested to attain the standard of 3-star hotel’s rooms on land. Each carriage was rearranged into 6 cabins instead of 7 like normal express trains and decorated with deluxe natural wooden furniture and amenities.
There are two to four beds on each cabin with high quality pillows and blankets which are replaced after each train to guarantee the cleanness, and facilities such as TV, reading lights and speaker are also equipped to those cabins to ensure the most comfortable atmosphere to the guests. Furthermore, the excellent services on Sapaly Express train is another outstanding factor of train because of the brilliant staffs and convenient extra bar service on the train.
- A Sapaly Deluxe wooden 4 berths cabin at US$ 80 for one person for return
- A Sapaly VIP wooden 2 berths cabin at US$170 for one person for return
BOOK SAPALY TRAIN TICKETS
- Please send Sapa Travel your request for Sapaly Train: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us how many tickets you need and the date of departure & return
- We will issue train tickets/ vouchers and send to your email when full payment is received
- Surcharge: 25% additional on Christmas, New Year and Vietnam Holiday
- Our price shown in US$ for one person / round trip ticket ( Hanoi – Laocai – Hanoi )
- One way ticket are available
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent’s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC are not in cabin
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Working with Sapa Travel is distinct from many other companies in the industry. We offer a smaller atmosphere and pride ourselves in our honesty and commitment to your travel. Whether you are a specialty tour operator or a large services company exploring a niche market, we try our best to accommodate your specific needs by maintaining open, honest lines of communication, providing relevant cost structures and explaining the difficulties and challenges, in advance, for selected destinations. More about us