Bac Ha market by bus 3 days
This bus trip is designed for travelers who both want to spend more times in Sapa with the most popular travel sites and visit colorful Bac Ha market with friendly services offered by Sapa Travel. You will save lot in comparation with travelling by night train. Let Sapa Travel take care the trip and just pax your lugguage and go.
This bus trip will start in the Hanoi center and also concludes in Hanoi
Duration: 3 days 2 nights
Destinations: Cat Cat Village, Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van Village, Bac Ha Market, Pho Village
Departure: Every Friday from Hanoi
SHORT TRAVEL PLAN
Friday: Hanoi – Sapa by us
Saturday: Lao Chai- Ta Van village, night in hotel
Sunday: Bac Ha Market- bus to Hanoi
Meal code: B= Breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (L, D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa. Note that we will Sapa Express for the trip.
9.30: Follow the new highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break.
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa.
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
The first day trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
16.30: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities
Day 2: Sapa discovery with long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van village (B, L)
7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for the long trek of 5 kms
8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain then trek to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people. Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 4 hours
11.30: Our bus will get you at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.00 Have lunch and enjoy free time in the afternoon do discover Sapa town by yourself. Have dinner on your own account and overnight in hotel.
Day 3: Sapa – Bac Ha market – Lao Cai – Hanoi (B, L)
6.15 – 7.00: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare all your luggage for Bac Ha market
7.00 – 14.00: Take 2.5 hour drive to Bac Ha Town – home of Flower H’Mong ethnic people
Visit Bac Ha market – the most typical weekly market with inhabitants of lots of Ethnic People.
Have lunch at local restaurant
A short walk to Hoang A Tuong’s palace which was built in 1914 with French – Viet architecture and visit “Pho” village of Flower H’Mong People. Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
14.00: Take 1.45 hour drive back to Lao Cai city, have a shower and relax in border gate city.
16.30: You are welcomed to shuttle bus back to Hanoi with one comfort break.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay in Hanoi. Trip ends
Normal price: US$ 169/person
Promotional price: US$ 150 person (Valid 1 Jan 2018 to 31st Dec-2019)
Single Supp.: + US$ 19/person/night
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa -Hanoi
- Modern air – conditioning bus from Sapa – Bac Ha – Lao Cai with experienced drivers
- Complimentary bottles of water, tissues 2 snacks/2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide in Sapa, Bac Ha
- Meals as 3 lunches, 2 breakfasts, 1 dinner
- All entrance tickets to indicated site
- 2 nights with Deluxe room in Royal View hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- Insurance during time using the bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Other meals
- When you come back to Lao Cai city, you will have a shower and may wait 1 hour to get on bus to Ha Noi. If you want to visit somewhere, transport fee is paid by yourself
- You can join this tour even you depart for Sapa on Saturday with the same tour price.
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- Please send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days before the departure. We will send you confirmation and invoice for payment. Sapa Travel accepts Visa, Master, Amex, JCB. Having your payment, Sapa Travel will issue the final voucher for your travel with the trip by Bus to Sapa and Bac Ha. You will find the details of how to come to the meeting point in Hanoi for the bus trip.
- Once you checked out our itinerary for Bac Ha Market by bus, you can make any changes you wish. Sapa Travel is happy to amend and customize the itinerary as your wish. Book now for getting promotion rates from First Choice and Sapa Travel.