Green Express Train
Green Express Train is a reputable railway company that provides top luxurious and professional train service from Hanoi to Sapa and vice versa. The carriages on this train service are charmingly designed and furnished with modern deluxe wooden natural furniture under harmonic light system which creates a noble and pleasant feeling to the guests.
They are also modernly equipped with superior facilities like in a standard hotel’s room such as LCD TV and air conditioners, in addition to the clean and pure private bathroom cabin at the end of each carriage.
PRICE FOR GREEN EXPRESS
- A Green Deluxe Wooden 4 berths cabin at US$ 79 for one person for return
BOOK GREEN EXPRESS TRAIN
- Please book Green Express Train (Hanoi- Lao Cai- Hanoi) at Sapa Travel Company
- Contact our train reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our sales will check the availability of Green Express and quote you in minutes
- The invoice will be sent to your email for payment
- Train vouchers will be issued after payment is received by Sapa Travel
- Our price shown in the website TravelSapa.com in US$ for one person / round trip ticket ( Hanoi – Laocai – Hanoi )
- One way ticket are available
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent’s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC are not in cabin
ABOUT SAPA TRAVEL COMPANY AND SITE
Working with Sapa Travel is distinct from many other companies in the industry. We offer a smaller atmosphere and pride ourselves in our honesty and commitment to your travel. Whether you are a specialty tour operator or a large services company exploring a niche market, we try our best to accommodate your specific needs by maintaining open, honest lines of communication, providing relevant cost structures and explaining the difficulties and challenges, in advance, for selected destinations.
See what people say about us at Sapa Reviews
Where to eat and the best restaurant in the town
What is a amazing waterfall in Cat Cat Village
How to find the best view to the valley in Sapa