Hara Express Train
Hara Express Train accommodate 48 berths with deluxe cabins, accompanied by the hospitality of Hara express train staff. The enchanting luxury, the comfort facilities of the wood-panelling cabins will make your stay in these carriages memorable. Passengers are to hold the best opportunity to relax or simply let the beauty gliding over your spacious windows. Luxury, inspiration and refreshment are main character of these carriages.
Hara Express Train is wooden carriage, soft sleeper A/C cabin with soft 2 berths VIP, deluxe 2 berths, 4 berths deluxe cabin and two toilet at either ends. Each berth is equipped with individual reading lights, baggage storage and spacious trunk for suite case and hand luggage.
A Private Hara Deluxe 2 berths cabin and VIP Hara 2 berths cabin create an intimate space for couples with 2 berths only. These cabins are lovingly designed to for those who desire to have the privacy with remarkable interior decor.
PRICE FOR HARA EXPRESS
- A Hara Deluxe wooden 4 berths cabin at US$ 72 for one person for return
- A Hara Private Deluxe 2 berths cabin at US$ 145 for one person for return
- A Hara VIP 2 berths cabin at US$ 148 for one person for return
BOOK HARA EXPRESS TRAIN
- It is convenient to book the Hara express train tickets at Sapa Travel Company
- You can make reservation online and pay online
- Sapa Travel experts will email you the train voucher when payment is received
- Contact Sapa Travel at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and booking Hara Express
- Our price shown in US$ for one person / round trip ticket ( Hanoi – Laocai – Hanoi )
- One way ticket are available
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent’s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC are not in cabin
See what people say about us at Sapa Reviews
Where to eat and the best restaurant in the town
What is a amazing waterfall in Cat Cat Village
How to find the best view to the valley in Sapa